Friday 11 February 2011

Lordy Hoody and Blimey O'Reilly!

Today started off rubbish - had a monster headache, but ended well. Got an e-newsletter from TAG Fine Arts, who've put Up Over The Downs on the front page along with Rob Ryan, announcing their presence at 20|21 International Art Fair, 17 - 20 February 2011, Stand 38, Royal College of Art, Kensington Gore, London SW7 2EU, www.20-21intartfair.com

I also Picked up my current issue (nov8) of Uppercase Magazine, a sumptuous design publication from Canada.
http://www.uppercasegallery.ca/uppercase-journal/2011/1/31/a-look-at-issue-8-now-with-dog-and-baby.html
This issue is a letterpress extravaganza and Hi-Artz Press get a mention. I fired up Vandercook and Valor heater on Boxing Day, in order to complete my contribution to their sampler (far too cold before - ink was solid!). Looking at this issue, it was worth it - better than rotting in front of Christmas telly anyway!

I'm also awaiting issue 3 of The Dirty Magazine which is also available now. It's dedicated to people who do unusual things in sheds (not making this any better, am I?) Basically those who are into old techniques and technology. Lovely, talented Scarlett Rickard came and interviewed me just before New Year.

http://www.dirtymagazine.co.uk/

I've also sold 2 prints - headache's better now.


No comments:

Post a Comment